You can increase the thickness of your eyelashes in a natural way, without resorting to over-the-counter products, and with the use of coconut oil, which can also be very beneficial for your health in general.
If your eyelashes have a thin, depopulated shape and are almost indistinguishable and not attractive as you would like, and if you have tried several methods but none are effective enough, you can modify the thickness of the eyelashes, and also save money on Expensive products that do nothing or even the chemicals in these products can be harmful to your health.
That is why we are going to show you in the following article how nature can contribute to increase the thickness of the eyelashes in a natural way and with the use of coconut oil.
Coconut oil benefits for eyelash thickness
Coconut oil has many properties that turn out to be very beneficial for beauty. In fact, it is one of the most used both in natural cosmetics and in the products we buy on a regular basis. Among its properties is the possibility of cleaning impurities from the skin, something that can be really important in the eyelashes, and can bring results such as changing the thickness of the eyelashes.
In addition, coconut oil is capable of creating a protective layer, something that your eyes will surely appreciate, against new impurities. As if this were not enough, we actually find that within coconut oil there are components that stimulate growth, with which we will be able to give new life to our eyelashes.
How to prepare the mask with coconut oil?
You just have to mix these ingredients in any bottle in which you can insert an eyelash brush, with which you will then apply it.
· A drop of lemon juice
· A drop of lavender essence
· A dash of fractionated coconut oil
This is a natural preparation, and made at home, coconut oil contributes to the growth of the eyebrows and can increase the volume of the eyelashes, thus having a healthy treatment for your body.
Tips to thicken and grow lashes
· Removing mascara and eye makeup before going to sleep is something you should never stop doing, as this is very heavy on the eyebrows and can damage the thin skin, thus delaying the growth of the eyelashes. Another very important factor that is also related to makeup, is knowing how to remove it in the correct way, if you do it abruptly you can also remove some eyelashes, and these take much longer than hair to grow, and you will not want to leave your eyelashes unpopulated. for not removing makeup carefully.
· Apply olive oil on your lashes. This will help them grow better and stronger. This is one of the best home remedies for long eyelashes.
· Green tea to increase the thickness of the lashes: Add green tea leaves in hot water and then apply it to your lashes. This promotes healthy lash growth and makes them longer, thicker, and stronger.
· You should be careful with the cosmetic products you use, because they can be harmful to the skin and clog the follicles.
The heart is like any other muscle in body. It needs an adequate blood supply to provide oxygen so that the muscle can contract and pump blood to the rest of the body. Not only does the heart pump blood to the rest of the body, it also pumps blood to itself via the coronary arteries. These arteries originate from the base of the aorta (the major blood vessel that carries oxygenated blood from the heart) and then branch out along the surface of the heart.